I didn't do much today asside from making a few map importing scripts that crashed my tile map editor, which means I've spent two days slacking (I blame it on Borderlands, SO MUCH FUN!). Which can mean only one thing. A new deadline to get me motivated again!
So. The next Prototype, I'm tentatively calling the Volcano Base Demo is set to be done by the end of the week and is going to contain the following
- Remapped and finalized Dodge system.
- All three modes of dodging (Foward/Back/Up).
- Lower area of the Volcano Base Level.
- A few enemies for that level, with an attack or two.
- Beginning of the Exp gathering 'Karma' System.
- Underlying work on the weapon mods system.
It's a pretty ambitious target, but the more I push for the more I actually get done.